In the early 1930's
Carl Bingley and Doc Goode operated a livestock auction at the
Marion County Fairgrounds in Knoxville, Iowa.
In 1934 Carl built a
new facility on the north edge of Knoxville and opened the
Bingley Sale Co. After Carl's death his son Park Bingley owned
and operated the Bingley Sale Co. until 1984. In 1984 the
facility was sold to the City of Knoxville.
In that same year
Ted Dykstra (who had been with Park since he was 16 years old)
built a new facility south of Knoxville on Hwy #5, which was
known as Bingley Dykstra Sale Co.
In 2000 C.D.
Huffman and Bub Hoskins purchased the business from Ted and
renamed it Knoxville Regional Livestock Market.
Bub and Jeff
Ewing purchased C.D.'s interests in 2004 and continued to
operate as Knoxville Regional Livestock Market. In 2006 Joe
Wright became a partner and the market continues to grow.
We are very proud
to offer one of the finest facilities in this region, which
will accommodate over 4,000 head, along with a qualified staff
to serve our valuable customers.